28.1.09

so here are some pictures.


this is the day after.Image003.jpg


Image006.jpg


the headlight was completely smashed


Image008.jpg


Image007.jpg


heres the new one


Image009.jpg


a shot of the wires with the new headlight mounted. The previous owner had made some mistakes and I finally figured out why the tach backlight never worked. So that's fixed...


Image012.jpg


the newer cast. This one let me move my fingers so I was able to take exams and more importantly... fix this damn mess i used to call my ride.


Image015.jpg


there's a new pair of handlebars on their way and I'm thinking about replacing the airbox with a filter and gutting the midsection to give it that old school see through look. The front fender was toast so I cut it down with a hacksaw to a sportier looking smaller shape and painted it matte black. Pictures of that should be coming soon.

No comments: