30.1.08

Photobucket

Photobucket

the results of the reverse electrolysis on a part was in a shameful state of corrosion. It's shiny now. All thanks to a charger and some baking soda. I'll have a pick of the basement sink setup soon.

Photobucket

a shot of the crank case on the verge of being split. I'll need to dismantle the cam chain tensioner before I crack that sucker open and to get at it I'll need a flywheel puller. Oh well... just an excuse to get another tool. I'll take any I can get!

Photobucket

A shot of the front end. It's now dissasembled.

Photobucket

The smaller parts are in little sandwhich bags but the bigger ones are laid out in some kind of pattern desgined to resemble logic...

Photobucket

Poor emasculated little thing

carb

A shot of the carbie. For some reason two metal screens were brazed into the outer wall of the velocity stack. Some other basement mechanic must have thought the air filter wasn't enough.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A mouse had actually made it's nest in the space between the air filter and the frame. We found a peanut.

No comments: